Cloud Accounting, Taxation & Bookkeeping Services
What is Cloud accounting (Virtual Accounting) services?
Cloud accounting (or online accounting) has all the same functionality of a typical accounting firm situated in America, but moves ALL ASPECTS OF ACCOUNTING AND TAXATION dealings with your accountant virtually to better take advantage of technology and all that it has to offer.
Why do I need cloud accounting services and what are the advantages?
In the fast-moving business world. It has become essential for business owners to be better equipped technologically and to possess all the tools that make their business into smart systems which help business owners make informed decisions quickly and have readily access to data at their fingertips.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Some of the advantages to switching from a typical OLD School accounting firm to a VIRTUAL Accounting firm in the US:
- Fast and effective
- Safe and submit all data electronically to your accounting -firm
- Create digital smart system where you analyse your business costs and make better inform decisions at your finger tips
- File all personal tax, corporate tax and other tax forms quickly
- Better control of your financial processes
- Reduces paperwork and is more sustainable
- You can access your accounts and key financial figure anytime, anywhere
- You can immediately approve payments, or send out invoices to customers, saving you time and making financial processes more effective than others.
- Flexible, efficient and always balanced
- Optimize cash flow
CLOUD SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Full-service cloud accounting
- Free cloud accounting software setup
- Cloud solutions for corporate and personal tax filing
- Secure, cloud-based document transfer
- Cloud bookkeeping
ONLINE TAX PREP & FILING
We provide expert help in personal and corporate tax returns, income tax preparation, bookkeeping and HST returns. As experienced tax preparers, we take care of you financial needs and have a prove track record to satisfied clients.
List of Services:
- Self-employment income
- Contractor income
- Freelancer income
- Rental Property
- Sale of Home
- Multi-state allocation
- Investment income
- Foreign Income Exclusion & Foreign Tax Credit
Quarterly Estimated Tax Deadlines
- July 15 – First payment
- July 15 – Second payment
- September 16 – Third payment
- January 15 (next year) – Fourth payment
- You don’t have to make payment due January 15, 2021 if you file your 2020 tax return by February 1, 2021 and pay the entire balance due with your return.
- July 15 – Tax deadline for Partnerships & S Corporations
- July 15 – Tax deadline for C Corporations, sole proprietors, and individuals
- July 15 – Tax deadline for exempt organizations
- September 16 – Extension deadline for Partnerships & S Corporations
- October 15 – Extension deadline for C Corporations, sole proprietors and individuals
August 15 – Extension deadline for exempt organizations